DREAM B.I.G. IN 3D

DREAM B.I.G. IN 3D
PAUL WILSON JR.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Too long since I've posted...

to this blog! I am so sorry but the time has taught me some very valuable lessons.
1. Ensure that you have the capacity to sustain the volume of business a new venture generates: DvineExpressions Book Club had a highly successful debut at the 2009 Book Expo America. The success has generated unspeakable business that we quite frankly were not prepared to handle.
2. All Self-Published Christian Books are not created Equally: I have read many books, both fiction and non-fiction, and have been pleasantly surprised and disappointed at the same time. However, the process has taught me that destructive criticism is not the call from God but constructive criticism with solutions is!
3. Consult with God with ALL aspects of the business! There are some opportunities that are not divinely scheduled-cancel them.

I have done some reading and want to share with you the great work happening in the body of Christ. Stay tuned for reviews of great books.

Rev. Deb

2 comments:

  1. Amen, Rev. Deb, these are some excellent points. I find at this current time in my journey #3 is most relevant. Some things, no matter how good they sound, just are not for this time. You can end up neglecting your destiny with good but not "the best" opportunities. I look forward to your review of my book "Saturday Morning Sisterhood". Thank you for the kind encouraging words in your email. Prophetess Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. "constructive criticism with soultions".....Love it!
    Beverly Campbell

    ReplyDelete