DREAM B.I.G. IN 3D

DREAM B.I.G. IN 3D
PAUL WILSON JR.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Celebrating Black History Month with the Best Authors You May Have Never Heard Of!

Happy Black History Month! I am so proud, happy and elated to be a Black Woman an African-American woman who loves to write and loves to read! I have been blessed to be exposed to many, many dynamic authors of all races, nationalities and religious backgrounds. In the coming months I will share some of them with you but this month is dedicated to four dynamic African-American authors whose work has captivated my heart, mind and spirit.

I have two requests of you as a reading community:
1. Please read the reviews posted on this site and pass the link along to 5 people; and
2. Purchase one of the books from the author's site. It is not good enough to gain knowledge and have no vehicle to implement change within your sphere of influence.

Celebrate with me the marvelous work of these wonderful African-American authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment